LG Optimus G Pro vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 full comparison:
At the MWC 2013, LG announced a new range of smartphones. The flagship device that caught everybody’s attention is the LG Optimus G Pro. The phone easily reminds you of its predecessor phone, the LG Optimus G but promises to offer much more than ever before. It is going to become a potential competitor for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which is already leading the phablet arena.
LG Optimus G Pro vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Here is a comparison on the technical specifications of both the devices to help you understand which one is a better performing device:
- The LG Optimus G Pro weighs 160g whereas the Galaxy Note 2 weighs 183g. The former measures 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm whereas the latter measures 151 x 80 x 9.4mm.
- Both houses a 5.5 inch display but with different display technology. Optimus Pro G has Super IPS LCD screen and Note 2 has Super AMOLED screen.
- The screen resolution of Optimus G Pro is 1920 x 1080 pixels which is better than Note 2’s 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Optimus G Pro is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core CPU which clocks at 1.7GHz. The quad-core Exynos CPU on Note 2 delivers speed of 1.6GHz. Both are powered with 2GB RAM.
- The GPU available on Optimus Pro G is Adreno 320 whereas the GPU on Note 2 is Mali 400MP.
- Optimus G Pro has 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera. The rear camera of Note 2 is of 8MP and the one in front is of 1.9MP.
- Connectivity features on both the devices are more or less same: Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.0.
- The inbuilt memory storage of Optimus Pro G is 32GB only whereas the Galaxy Note 2 is available in different inbuilt storage of 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.
The LG Optimus Pro G seems to be a remarkable phablet as it lighter, faster and feature-wise better than the Note 2. To decide a winner among the two, price is the key factor. The Note is available for $299. However, the Optimus Pro G is yet to hit the stands.