All those who are using Galaxy S2 and looking forward to update their device to the most recent Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, you can follow this step by step guide which is written in the most consolidated manner. While installation you may come across some of the bugs and minor issues but you can easily overcome them with the help of this guide
All the users need to check if they have all the pre-requisites before installing the Android Jelly Bean 4.2 version. Some of the pre-requisites are mentioned below:
- It is essential to install the USB Drivers for your Smartphone that will help to transfer the data between the computer and the Android device.
- You need to enable the USB Debugging mode, which connects your phone with the computer and use of the Android SDK. You can do this in a very simple way. Press on the menu, then go the settings and further to an application. By navigation, keys and clicking on the Development options you are ensured that the USB debugging Mode in switched on. Apart from this, you need to keep a track of the phone and model number.
The following procedure will certainly help you out to install the Android Jelly Bean 4.2 on your Galaxy s2 series.
- First, you need to download the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean ROM for your Galaxy S2 to connect it to the computer.
- After you are done with this, you can download the Google Application package.
- Further connecting your Smartphone to the computer with the help of USB cable will help you to transfer all the zip files to the SD card. You should boot extract any data. You need to disconnect the phone from computer and switch off the power.
- Further, boot the phone into the CWM recovery by holding the Volume Up, Power and Home button together.
- Next target is to install the zip file from the SD card. The installation begins and you can reboot the system.
Incoming search: my magazine for galaxy s2, Update Galaxy S2 to 4 2, 갤럭시s2 4 2, new android software emojis update galaxy s2, most recent galaxy s2 update, micromaxA120 jelly bean update software download, latest boost android update, kitkat emoji on samsung galaxy s2