LogMeln Ignition allows you to access your computer from your Samsung Galaxy mobile phone or tablet – useful if you’re out of the office and need something vital stored on a PC or Mac.
In order to use LogMeln Ignition you should already have a LogMeIn account. If not, you can create one by visiting the LogMeIn website. You’ll also need to install LogMeln host software (LogMeln Pro’ or LogMeIn Free) onto your computer and to have logged in from that machine – this will have added the computer to your LogMeln profile.
To install LogMeIn Pro or LogMeln Free, go to the computer that you want to be able to access remotely and log in to your account at LogMeln.com
- Click ‘Add Computer’ on the My Computers page.
- Follow all on-screen instructions.
Once you’ve done this and have installed the app on your phone or tablet from the Google Play store, you can get started with remote access.
Using LogMeln on your mobile device:
- Open the LogMeln Ignition app and you’ll be prompted with a login page.
- Enter the user name and password of your LogMeIn account. You can check the ‘Remember login’ box if you Wish.
- Tap ‘Log Me In’
- You will now be presented with a list of computers you have added. You can connect to any that are listed as ‘online’
In order to be classed as online a computer must meet the following criteria:
- The host computer must be turned on.
- The host computer must not be in sleep mode or hibernation mode.
- The host computer must be connected to the Internet.
- The LogMeIn service should be up and running on the host computer.
Hint: You can create and use multiple LogMeIn profiles. To use a different profile on your phone tap the phone’s ‘Menu’ key. Tap ‘Profile’ and select the one you want to use.
- To access an online computer simply tap on this entry in the list.
- You may be prompted to enter access details depending on how you setup the computer when you added it to your profile. This may require either the computer’s existing login user name and password (ie: what you’d use to login if you were sitting at the computer) or a specific access code. Once again, You may check the ‘Remember’ box to save the login details if you wish
- Tap ‘Log In’ to complete the process.
Incoming search: how to connect samsung phone with your pc remotely, how to access my laptop from my samsung s6, how to access a desktop using android samsung phone, access my samsung galaxy phone from online, how to remote access samsung galazy phone, how to remote acess a samsung, how to remote connect to samsung phone, how to remotely access a samsung phone