Google’s most popular OS for mobile device is Android. Android device has been widely used by the users around the world. Many free apps are available for android. Besides that majority of the companies are supporting Android because of its amazing features and availability of applications. Android has been used everywhere in the world. Due to the popularity and flexibility, it gathers attraction when comparing to Apple’s iOS. Jellybean is the most recent update for Android customers. Google completely redesigns the operating system with the hottest technology and includes many new functions for the users. The latest update with build version JWR66V supports Nexus devices.
It is good news for all the PC lovers. Installing Android 4.3 Jelly bean on PC is now possible. All the PC users can download Jellybean and install on their computer. Google rolled out jellybean on July 24 for Smartphones and tablets. Android 4.3 Jelly bean has several features and enhancements and it provides the opportunity for the PC lovers to experience those features by installing it. It includes some features like
- Restricted profiles
- Dial pad auto complete
- Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Notification Bar
- OpenGL EX 3.0
- Location scanning via Wi-Fi
- Simplified Setup Wizard
- Upgraded Keyboard & Input
- Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3 Version
- Additional Local Language Support
Now Google provides the way for the users to experience the same feel of Android 4.3 on their PCs. Here is the systematic procedure to install Jellybean on your personal computer.
- Download Oracle VM VirtualBox to run Android 4.3 on the computer. This software assists the user to install new operating system on their computer without deleting windows operating system.
- Android image file is the setup file for executing the new operating system on the personal computer.
- Install the Oracle VM VirtualBox and open it. In the dialog box click ‘New’ menu and select the OS as Linux. Then type ‘Other Linux’ in the version box.
- Click ‘Next’ button after including the information.
- In the next dialog box, select the memory size for installing JellyBean. It requires minimum 1GB memory space for installing. Then click ‘Next’.
- After completing the profile setup, press “settings”.
- In the settings dialog box, select “Storage” and choose the Android image file (.iso) for the installation. Besides, it provides an option to choose the file from your hard drive by including SATA controller that allows you to install the operating system from the hard drive.
- After including the iso file to VM, choose the ‘Live CD/DVD’ option.
- Now press ‘Start’ button to install Android 4.3.
- After completing the boot, it shows some options to run Android 4.3 on your personal computer.
- Android OS will start after selecting the options and then it will ask for language.
These are the simple steps to install Android 4.3 on the personal computer. Now you can enjoy the latest Android in your PC and install almost any app from Google play store.
Incoming search: 4 3 jelly bean system image, how can i install andriod -x86 2 2 in oracle virtualbox, how to install droid sistem, I have android 4 1 in iso how to install in Xperia z, jelly bean virtualbox image without installing, os android nexus iso download, run android i pc with 4 3 jelly ben iso, samsung galaxy s2 games free download iso